Sunday, November 3, 2013

1 week break. Right.


Just that. That's exactly what I've been up to since our semester break began. What I've read so far:

  • Vain by Fisher Amelie 
  • The Boy Who Sneaks in My Bedroom Window by Kirstey Moseley
  • Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
and what I'm currently finishing now, Between The Lines by Tammara Webber. 

and... well, besides that, I mean I would've finished about 5 or 6 books by now if I wasn't distracted doing other things... 

& That's how I've gone to one party (my friend's birthday party. Oh that was fun. REALLY fun ),



watching tv (hm what do you expect, i was/am being a couch potato - it's called a break, lazying around is fine!), lying on my bed sleeping (but not so much, I was never such a big fan of sleep - I have actually been sleeping around 12 in the midnight these days - and I really don't like that...), been visited by 2 of my close friends in which I haven't hang around with for a while now (I really missed them ~ ) and re-watching Hana Yori Dango :3 (it's still so sweeet and kakilig!!!).

Sigh. Just 1 more day til' classes resume. Ugh. Hope yours was much more fun than mine! (but it was nice nonetheless :-) that's my kind of fun, I guess)

Soon enoughHarriet A

No comments:

Post a Comment